Surprise your guests, family, children and spouse with special Christmas themed cookies made by the amazing Christmas 3D Rolling Pin! The carvings inside the pin would make the embossed reindeers and Christmas patterns easily as soon as you start rolling it on the pastry.
Be the star of cookies this Christmas! It is so easy that even the children can do it! Hence, it doesn't matter if you're a beginner or professional you don't have to fear about making perfect Christmas cookies!
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN? 🍪
- 1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
- 1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to the wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
Normally priced at $49.99, if you order today you can save 50% OFF + FREE Shipping! Compared to how much joy your cookies will bring to your family, friends, and guests - its practically priceless.
Click ADD TO CART now!